Monday, May 7, 2007

Raw Food Diet Diary Day 15- May 7, 2007

10:00 AM- Had an apple and a banana for breakfast. I have been under an incredible amount of stress today after discovering we have been working with a scam artist for the past 2 months for investing. We had our hopes built up so high and now they are completley shot. We were depending on that "investment" income to carry us over when my husband loses his job in July and now we don't know what to do.

1:30 PM- For lunch I had some roasted garlic pasta with a ton of salad with italian dressing. I decided to eat my cooked meal at lunch time and go with a raw dinner.

I really do not want to lose my health momentum. I have been doing so well and I want to make sure I keep going down the right path. Health is very important to me and although I am under a lot of stress right now in my life, I know that the problems will pass and I will be grateful that I took the time to take care of my body and my health.

I spent my afternoon trying to find ways to make some extra money online to save up for our impending job loss in July.

6:00 PM- Had a banana and pumpkin seed butter smoothie for dinner. I would have made a hemp seed one, but was all out of hemp seeds. I really should buy some more as soon as I get the money because hemp seeds are one of the most important foods I could be eating while pregnant.

Today has been good on the Fit For Life/ 80% Raw diet. I ate raw for breakfast and dinner, while having some cooked food at lunch. I think I overate at lunch a bit because I felt really heavy afterwards. I need to eat lighter next time.

I guess the real test would be seeing how I feel in the morning. I really hope that I continue to see the great results I have been getting on the 100% raw food diet. Only time will tell...

On a side note: I signed up with CashCrate this evening. I did some of the free offers and surveys and made a little over $5 tonight. I am going to keep going with it and see if it is something worthwhile for the long term. They have a nice program going. If you want to check it out please be sure to use my link so I can get credit.

0 Comments: