Monday, May 7, 2007

End of Week 2 Results

Wow, I did two whole weeks on a 100% raw food diet. I am pretty proud of myself, although I did slip up on one meal yesterday. As I explained yesterday, from this point forward I am switching to an 80% raw food/ fit for life diet. You can check out the details of my new diet plan here.

Weight: 151.5 lbs (1.5 lbs less than last week) (6 lbs lost total)- I am actually glad I didn't lose much weight this week. I am 31 weeks pregnant and should be doing as much as I can to maintain my weight at right around 150 lbs for the health of my baby.

Complexion- My face is completley clear of blemishes. I also have a nice healthy glow and I am not pale anymore.

Skin- My skin is less dry and I find myself not needing to use any lotion at all.

Bowel Movements-
I still have blood in my bowel movements. I am not sure when this will ever go away. My doctor is not concerned, he thinks it is just internal hemmroids.

Eyes- My eyes look great. They are lively and bright.

Teeth & Gums- I do not ever have any tooth pain, and I thik my receeding gum problem is repairing itself.

Physical Wellbeing- This one is difficult to judge because I have been under a lot of stress this week, especially today since we found out we were being scammed by a scam artist that got our hopes up on some investments for the past 2 months. We were starting to count on that "investment" income to help us out when my husband loses his job in July. Now that we know it was a scam and we don't have anything to fall back on, we are pretty devastated.

Receive a Free Essential Oil worth $12.99 when you spend just $35 at Florapathics. No code needed -- Ongoing!

0 Comments: