Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Raw Food Diet Diary Day 2- April 24, 2007

8:00 AM- Woke up and had a refreshing Master Cleanse drink. I made 64 oz of it last night so this should last me about two days. I am not doing the Master Cleanse fast, just drinking the drinks in addition to my other raw meals to keep me from feeling hungry. I stuck it in the fridge so it is nice and cold. I know it sounds like it tastes weird, but it tastes great. It curbs cravings because it is both sour, sweet and spicy at the same time.

9:00 AM- Had another Master Cleanse drink. I thought about having something else, but my body is really craving the Master Clease for some reason so I will just keep drinking it until I want something else.

10:45 AM- Had a granny smith apple. Not feeling very hungry at all, which is nice because I am not experiencing any bad cravings. Feeling a bit down because three of my articles for Associated Content were rejected. I worked really hard on them too. I am seriously reconsidering if I even want to write for them anymore.

11:30 AM- Had a P&B shake (Psyllium & Bentonite). I really want to get the problems in my colon cleared up. Here is the link to my post all about P&B shakes.

1:45 PM- Made a smoothie of 3 bananas, 2 oranges, 2 tbsp of Wheatgrass powder and 1 tbsp of Maca Root. I love eating getting my greens this way!

3:00 PM- I am starting to get some cravings so I ate a pear to get me through it. The afternoon is usually my weakest time when it comes to food choices. I need to plan ahead for the afternoons and make sure I fill up on healthy foods before the cravings hit me.

At least I got a little bit of good news today. My article "Nutricide - Criminalizing Natural Health, Vitamins, and Herbs" has been showcased on the Associated Content alternative medicine page as "Featured Content." Hopefully now more people will read the article and take action to help.

5:00 PM- Enjoyed a Master Cleanse drink with extra cayenne pepper. Feeling pretty good because I had three bowel movements today, which 3x more than I have been able to go in the past. I am finally starting to get the inside of my body clean and i'm look forward to the upcoming changes my body will start to experience over the upcoming weeks and months.

7:30 PM- Decided to finish off my day with another P&B (psyllium & bentonite) shake. About 10 minutes after finishing the drink I suddently got a very bad headache and a wave of nausea. Not feeling very well tonight.

I really hope that I am not detoxing too quickly. I want to be healthy, but I don't want to get too sick while pregnant. I wonder if I should eat a bit heavier to slow it down a bit. Tommorrow I will eat more bananas and see if that helps.

1 Comment:

Becca Campbell said...

You can look up the foods that have the least amount of pestisides so when you can't do organic, at least you can make a choice. www.foodnews.org/pdf/EWG_pesticide.pdf