Saturday, May 12, 2007

Raw Food Diet Diary Day 20- May 12, 2007

9:00 AM- I had an apple for breakfast. The power was out all last night and didn't come back on until about 30 minutes ago. I hate the power grid where I live, it is so unreliable.

11:30 AM- I got my raisins in the mail today so I ate a whole 6oz package of them as a snack. They were so good!

2:00 PM- For lunch I had avocados and refried beans. It was very filling.

I spent my afternoon working online to try and bring in some more income.

I was very happy that my package from Amazon arrived today. I got my Raw Chocolate Powder, Goji Berries and Organic Raisins.

6:00 PM- For dinner I decided to open up my bag of Raw Chocolate Powder and make a smoothie with it. As soon as I opened it up and took a whiff I was immediatley impressed. This is truly chocolate in its purest form.

My smoothie consisted of 4 bananas, ice, water and 2 tablespoons of the raw chocolate powder. It turned out beautifully, but it made it way too rich. I will be sure to only add one tablespoon next time. I had to end up splitting it with the kids because it was too rich for me to be able to finish.

I think tommorrow I may try out my Goji Berries...

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I mystery shop for Whole Foods and I'm wishing I had found your blog on Friday. I just did a shop yesterday and saw raw cacao powder and nibs and almost bought them but wasn't sure how to use them. Next time I do a shop I'm going to get some.