Friday, May 11, 2007

Raw Food Diet Diary Day 19- May 11, 2007

6:30 AM- I woke up very refreshed and excited to start the day. I don't remember ever waking up with this much energy.

7:00 AM- Ate a few bananas for breakfast. I would make a smoothie, but my 2-year-old is still sleeping and I am afraid the blender would wake him up.

10:30 AM- Had a smoothie made of 3 bananas, 2 oranges, 1 tablespoon of wheatgrass powder and 1 tablespoon of maca root. It was really filling.

12:00 PM- I am really tired and have a headache. I wonder if it is detox from the huge smoothie I had earlier. I hope it passes quickly so I can get on with my day.

2:30 PM- This meal was not fit for life approved, but I had some red beans & rice. I found this by scavaging through the pantry because we are pretty much out of food choices. Thank goodness we are going to the grocery store tommorrow.

7:00 PM- I had the best dinner! It was ripe avocado sandwiches. It was wonderful! I had really been craving avocados and this really hit the spot for me.

Did really good today except for the non-fit for life lunch. I will make sure to get stuff for better meals tommorrow when I go to the store.

I have been concentrating on "adding" more good foods like the video I linked yesterday spoke about. So far it has been working very well.

0 Comments: