Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Raw Food Diet Diary Day 17- May 9, 2007

9:00 AM- I have been feeling guilty about my lack of greens so I made a green smoothie for breakfast. It had bananas, an orange, pineapple, wheatgrass powder and maca root.

I don't think I have been 80% raw the past few days. I think I was eating more like 60% raw so I am changing that today and adjusting upwards in my raw food intake again.

On a side note: I have been working with CashCrate for the past two days and I am very impressed. So far I have made over $40 with them by completing free offers and doing surveys. I have done a ton of research on the internet about them and the consensus is that they pay well and are legit. Click on my link if you want to sign up. It would help me a ton.

Now getting back to what my blog is really about, health...

12:30 PM- Made a lunch of pasta with salad and a few breadsticks. Yes, you can eat this meal on Fit For Life.

3:30 PM- Had two bananas for a snack. I found myself really tired after eating lunch. I think I overate. I really need to watch how much I eat when I eat cooked foods because it is so much denser and sits heavier in my gut. I really hate feeling tired.

4:00 PM- I had to go and take a 30 minute nap because I was so tired. I really think I ate too much at lunch.

6:00 PM- For dinner I had a tomato sandwich. It filled me up quite nicely and it was light, which makes me feel good.

I have been doing a bit of trial and error the past couple of days on the fit for life diet. I now know I need to increase my raw intake and eat lighter. Even though fit for life doesn't put portion control as a requirement, I still think they meant for us to only eat enough to be satisified and nothing more.

0 Comments: