Saturday, May 5, 2007

Raw Food Diet Diary Day 13- May 5, 2007

9:30 AM- Not feeling hungry at all. I most of the night with heartburn, which made it very hard to sleep. I understand that the baby is getting bigger and that could be contributing, but I still do not think the heartburn should just be chalked up to being caused by pregnancy. I need to find out what is causing it, but I am not sure where to start.

12:00 PM- Just got back from the grocery store and ate some red grapes.

1:00 PM- Made a green smoothie for lunch. It consisted of 3 bananas, 2 oranges, 2 tablespoons of wheatgrass powder, 1 tablespoon of alfalfa powder and 1 tablespoon of maca root.

2:30 PM- Snacked on some more red grapes while doing some posting on MyLot.com. I discovered them last night. They pay you to post and respond to discussions on their website. After discovering how bad of a financial situation we are currently in, considering my husband and I cannot both stay on the raw food diet. I decided I would give it a shot. If anyone else is interested in signing up, please use my referral link. It would help me a lot.

3:30 PM- Suffering from a bad headache and I feel very dizzy. This always seems to happen to me when I eat red grapes. I wonder if there is just too much sugar in it. I also feel very tired and wonder if my blood sugar is a bit messed up right now.

4:00 PM-
I was really hungry so I made two sandwiches out of a vine ripened tomato, salad mix and sprouted wheat bread. I always get cravings for bread when I eat red grapes. I don't think I will be buying any more red grapes any time soon.

6:00 PM- I am feeling well and am not hungry. Having a P&B shake to help cleanse and detox my colon. I was able to overcome the temptation of watching my kids eat alfredo pasta for dinner. I am glad I didn't eat any of it.

Oh and good news, so far I have not had any heartburn! I take that as a very good sign. It is amazing that after tommorrow I will already be done with my 2nd week on a raw food diet. It has been going by so fast.

0 Comments: