Thursday, May 3, 2007

Raw Food Diet Diary Day 11- May 3, 2007

9:00 AM- Been snacking on a granny smith apple while working on the layout of my blog. You may have noticed a few differences in it. I added a 3rd column because the right column was getting way too long.

10:30 AM- Had a banana and pumpkin seed butter smoothie. Right after I made the smoothie the power went out and was out for most of the day. I kept track of what I ate so I could include it.

I must say that the power going out for the entire day has really stressed me out. I couldn't get anything out of the fridge or freezer because I didn't want my food to go bad. I couldn't cook anything for the kids and they have been very cranky all day because of it. I had very little fruit to supply both me and them so it has been very hard. There were a couple of times today I felt like I was going to have a mental breakdown, I could normally handle stress like this a bit better, but detoxing plus a stressful situation can make things hard.

2:00 PM- Power was still out so I just had a banana.

4:00 PM- Same with this time, I just had a banana because that is all that was available.

6:15 PM- Power finally comes on. This has been such a long hard day. I am sorry that I didn't get to post more. I am very suprised I have been able to stick with my diet today considering how I have been feeling emotionally. I guess I didn't really have a choice though, couldn't cook anything anyway.

7:30 PM- I had pizza made of a organic sprouted wheat pizza crust, organic tomato sauce, mushrooms and tomatoes. It was a nice meal to finish off my crazy day. I feel much better now.

9:00 PM- I made the mistake of using canned organic tomato sauce instead of raw and now I am suffering with really bad heart burn. I will never make this mistake again. I feel horrible.

0 Comments: